Polytechnic University of the Philippines Transferees

Yes, you can transfer from any PUP branch to PUP Manila, as long as there are available slots for transferees and/or additional students, and you have completed required number of units with good grades.

Requirements for Transferees from other PUP Branches:

1. You have completed at least 30 academic units in one year from any PUP branch.
2. You have a general average of 2.0 or higher
3. You have no grade of FAILED, DROPPED, WITHDRAWN, or INCOMPLETE in any of your academic subjects.

Documents to Submit:

1. Honorable dismissal, or transfer credential
2. Transcript of records
3. Certificate of good moral character, issued by the dean or guidance counselor of your previous school
4. Application letter for transfer, including the reason for your transfer
5. Copy of description of subjects and course taken from other school, certified by your registrar
Submit these documents to the:

PUP Admission and Registration Office (ARO)
Ground Floor, South Wing
Main Building
A. Mabini Campus
Anonas St., Sta. Mesa

Tel Nos: 716-7835 to 45 Local 287

Note: ARO may require additional documents to transfer from any PUP branch to PUP Manila
Polytechnic University of the Philippines Transferees

 How to Transfer to PUP


  1. Transfers are not easy . Your transfer occurs according to the qualification and experience you have. For the transfer here is a complete guideline that the qualification, experience you have and the documents you have to be submitted. Keep these points in your mind. I am very happy to check this https://www.aussiewritingreviews.com/aussiessay-review/ site and many technique for study.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post